Come join us in the Christmas themed stamp carving and hoop art workshops to give your personalized stationery and accessories a festive accent. Surprise your loved ones with gorgeous Christmas cards with your own unique stamped designs.
|Date:||4 November, 2017 (Saturday)|
|Time:||Session 1 Stamp Carving & Card Stamping 10:00am – 12:00pm
Session 2 Hoop Art Embroidery & Card Stamping 1:00pm – 3:00pm
|Venue:||DGS Senior Art Room S114|
For details please refer to the link below: http://www.doga.org.hk/images/attachment/events/2017/art_club_event_nov2017.pdf
Registration will start at 9:00am on Monday, 9 October 2017. DOGA membership number is required to qualify for the member price. Priority will be given to members. Spaces are limited and first come first serve, so remember to sign up.
Kindly follow the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/5B0ULXPpYeSjxQBs2
Some reminders for the event:
1. Each person can register for herself, her husband and her own children only.
2. We will reply to confirm attendance. Please kindly contact us should you not hear from us by Tuesday, 17 October 2017.
3. Upon confirmation, a cheque made payable to “DOGA Ltd” with the total cost is required to be sent to the DOGA office by Monday, 23 October 2017 to secure your spot(s).
4. Kindly note that domestic helpers are not allowed on campus.
5. Participants are allowed access to the art room and nearby toilet facilities only. Please refrain from touring around the school campus during this event.
See you there!